[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Hector

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Feb 25 08:39:35 EST 2014

Dear M,  I am so so sorry our wonderful friend, character, pirate, a piggie
extraordinaire, Hector,  has gone to the bridge. We all treasure his
wonderful life with you and your piggies and how you shared him with us.  I
will always remember him as I know we all will and most of all you have all
those memories tucked in your heart. I am so glad you could get him the help
he needed for his stone but so sorry it didn't work out after all. I wish
you peace and happiness in your memories of him and those who preceded him.
Most of all I am so sorry he is gone.
Sandy, Sammy and AR.

---