[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Hector

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 14:51:25 EST 2014

M, Spooky, and Jim, we had so hoped that Hector would make a full recovery from his surgery, and it was with much sadness that we read of his passing.  We are so very sorry that he suddenly went downhill.  We read your blog posting, and we hope you know that you did everything you could for him, and we know that he felt all your concern and care.  You did the right and selfless thing in helping him to the Bridge.  Thank you for the sweet photos of him -- obviously a techno-pig -- and for sharing some of your stories of him, such as how he pretended to have no interest in the sofa but then would dash behind it.  He must have been practicing some of his agent moves.  Ethan (Agent Sheep) especially sends a salute to Hector the Iron Hamster, brave agent.  Hector was a lucky boy to spend his life with you and be much loved.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie