[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney]Your invitation to light a candle

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 16:20:30 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,
Remember to mark your calendar for Sunday March 9th, and light a candle at or around 8:00 pm.  This is our annual Peter Gurney memorial, to remember all of our friends (animal and human), who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.  This is our 9th candlelight memorial, and all you have to do is light a candle on March 9, at 8:00 pm.  Afterward send a post or me or to the GPDD, with your location, and I'll let everyone on the GPDD know where candles were lit. As candles are lit in each time zone, the light will move around the world, and everyone at the Rainbow Bridge will see our lights, and know that we are remembering them.
So, light a candle on Sunday, March 9th at 8:00 pm, and be a part of this very special tribute.

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese, at the Bridge)