[Gpdd] MISC: Sandy has been missing, broken email

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 13:36:13 EST 2014

Hi All   I have been have computer/email trouble and have been unable to
answer messages and sometimes wait for days to download Mail.  I Wish you
all A great New Year and special wishes to the poorly piggies, the ones gone
to the bridge, and to the slaves grieving. Each such message stabs my heart
and I regret not being able to answer and offer what comfort or advice I
have. Sammy is well and happy although he is still skinny  but then he has
always been skinny.  His 5th Birthday is coming up and he has a few grey
whiskers. But he can still runaway and hide with carrot like a yearling.  I
look forward to being back online with no problems very soon.

Lotsa love, wheeks, and carrots,   Sandy Sammy and AR who forever serves
tea.