[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Curly Q Cavy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 5 15:16:37 EST 2014

Debra and The Story Piggies, please accept our condolences on the passing of Curly Q Cavy.  It is so very hard to lose a piggie at any time, but we are very sorry that he had to travel to the other side so close to Christmas.  We know, though, that he had a wonderful life with you and understood how much he was loved -- such a lucky boy, who enriched your life as you enriched his.

On a happier note, we send very Happy Birthday wishes to Nicky, the Christmas birthday boy!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie