[Gpdd] Health: Eddie Bladder Stones

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 02:45:57 EST 2014

Hi Cindy,

We are so sorry to hear that Eddie has bladder stones, we hate stones, not sure if anyone mentioned it but when Fugly had kidney stones the vet suggested Hydrangea Root Extract not sure you can get that where you are but if you can the dose was 1ml twice a day for 2 weeks and then 1ml once a day until stone passed (not sure how you would know) and then 0.2ml daily for life as a preventative measure.

Anyway you have lots of good advise from Ann and Penny so we will keep all our fingers and paws crossed here that Eddie is going to be fine

Big hugs to you

M and The Boys

Disclaimer I am not a vet the above advise is what my Vet recommended when Fugly was diagnosed

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas