[Gpdd] Health: Lily was treated externally for fungus

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 11:07:45 EST 2014

Hi Ann and Penny,

Lily was treated externally for fungus. Internally has been a while...
So I will ask about that tomorrow at the vet.
I know she was also treated with iverquantel, which is a mixture of ivomec
and something else. Don't think she was treated for worms, will ask about
that as well.

Other suggestions I got was it might be thyriod(?). Will put all
suggestions I had on the table for the vet to judge.
I do feel she is really acting very hungry when we feed her. She is always
the one asking for food and gobbling it down...
Like I said she seems very active and behaves normally, also seems to eat
just fine...
One of the girls does have softer poos which I always find smeared around
the food bowl.
Only thing we noticed with Lily is her breathing is laboured/raspy
sometimes and she is a
loosing a lot of hair... and she is getting quite skinny, you dont really
see it with her thick fur, but I can feel her little bones, which I really
do not like.

I will let you know what the vet says,
Mieke
--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997