[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Belated condolences for Mosey

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Jan 18 15:13:46 EST 2014

I am so sorry about Mosey, I remember seeing the notice but then I have had
intermittent connection problems since and my condolences fell by the
wayside. Not a very excuse especially when you are still grieving for
darling Mimi.  It was super that you could help Mosey over the Bridge it's a
hard decision and harder to live through.  I just want you to know that I
still think of them both and you and Ron and I truly hope things get better.
Mimi was American like Sammy and Agouti my favorite color scheme and Mosey
was such a cute little addition to a guinea pig family. You made their lives
sing and be memorable.

Much love,

Sandy and Sammy, and AR

---