[Gpdd] Health; Hector Bladder Stone

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 11:13:50 EST 2014

Hector sends big hugs to his friend Eddie as he has also just had a bladder stone removed and is feeling a bit under the weather
for more details including x-rays see post on the blog http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/hector-health-update-good-news-and-bad.html

We are hoping that now the stone has been removed Hector will make a full recovery, we also wish the same for Eddie.

Just out of curiosity we have had 2 stone pigs both who have been blonde the vet said stones can be genetic we just wondered if there was any genetic connection between that and hair colour? Any thoughts?

M and The Boys

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas