[Gpdd] (Rainbow Bridge) (Flower)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 20:15:16 EST 2014

Dearest Anneli,

So sorry about your loss of Flower.  You did all that you possibly could.  I just want you to know that I am thinking of you and send loving wishes.
Maybe when Flower was running around a couple days before she passed, that she was aware of a new life awaiting her. That was my impression. Because when we cross over then there is new life. There is no such thing as ended-ness. Life is a cycle and it goes on.
Does anyone ever wonder why we are here? Incredible.
Much aloha, Ellen with piggies Angel, Fiji, Hina'u, Lowell, Bernice, Petra, Roxie, Merary, and Kaloey; chins Foogleah, Taffy, and ZoeyLee; and in memory of bunnies Darla, Tawny, Whitey; piggies Gin Gin, Li'l Guy, Rufie, Cheyenie, Li'l Red Saphire, Cocoa, Sheila, Sammie, and Mercy at the Bridge.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android