[Gpdd] (Gpdd) (misc) (to all Gpdd'rs who have lost a piggy(s) recently)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 00:43:39 EST 2014

Hello everyone,
I just want to say to any of you who have recently had any piggies leave for Rainbow Bridge, I offer condolences. I don't read the digest daily, but check in from time to time. And we are all equally valuable so if i missed anyone who lost pigs lately, if i didn't say something, i meant to say something, but probably didnt read your post. Also any pigs and/or people who are recovering from illness or surgery, best of luck and recovery wishes to all.
~Ellen

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android