[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Reese

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:11:51 EST 2014

Dear ME,

I was so sad to read your post about your dear Reese.

He was so lucky to find his way to someone who would be able to help him
through all of his many health problems.

I know all too well what it is like to leave a piggy at the vets, expecting
him to be ready to come home later and then to be told devastating news.

You know that you did everything possible for him and he had his fair share
of miracles but sadly the last one was not to be.

We send you our most sincere condolences on your loss with hugs for you and
the little herd at home.

Our sympathies from Penny and the Piggyfriends.