[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Lily

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 29 18:54:10 EST 2014

Dear Mieke,

I'm so sorry about Lily. It was a tough decision, but you made it with her best interests at heart. How could such little creatures impact us the way our piggies do? There is so much love in those tiny bodies, and how we need that love in this broken world! With each passing our world gets a little emptier, but our hearts can eventually become fuller in time with all the sweet lives that have touched us and now live there. May you soon feel her quickening your heart with her love.

Love,

Joanie