[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: No more piggy in the window...

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Wed Jan 29 19:29:38 EST 2014

Dear Mieke

	Again I am sitting here in my home office with tears streaming down
my face after reading your blog about the passing of Lily.  You really put
forth the extra effort for you little girl and at least you were there for
her at the end and I am sure that she appreciated all that you did for her.

	I wish to give you my sincerest condolence's on Lily's passing on to
the Rainbow Bridge, and for you to remember that I firmly believe that you
will meet again with all of your friends, family and even little piggy's at
the Rainbow Bridge when it is your time to pass on.

Sincerely

Mark Moss and Son
And the remaining 6 piggy coders