[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Sammy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:25:14 EDT 2014

Dear Sandy,

My earlier brief note to you does not convey the sadness that I feel at the
loss of dear Sammy.

He has been a stalwart of the GPDD all of his life, leading us all in so
many fine adventures. For one little guinea piggy, he touched a lot of
hearts and everyone on the GPDD will be saddened at his passing.

It is a small comfort to know that his leaving was quiet and peaceful but
you are going to miss him so much. No-one with whom to share meals. No-one
to say hello when you get home. When you had lots of piggies, if one left
you, you had to put aside the grief as you still had the others to care for
and love and to be piggyless is beyond sad. Now I am in tears again and it
doesn't help, does it.

A whole host of friends, including some of my Piggyfriends, will have
welcomed him to the next stage of his life and will be remembering all the
fun times they had

The Piggyfriends salute the loss of a fine pirate and a dear friend.

Tearfully,

Penny.