[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Shipwreck Sam

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 14:23:25 EDT 2014

Dearest Sandy,

We are so sorry to hear that our beloved friend and fellow adventure has made the journey across the rainbow bridge.

We know you were the best of friends his entire life and that as much as we miss him you miss him infinitely more we are sitting here with tears in our eyes as we write this message.

Run free Sammy with your old friends Fugly and Hector

Sandy we are sending you loads of love and hugs across the world

M and The Boys

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas