[Gpdd] FW: RAINBOW BRIDGE: Sammy

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 22:32:10 EDT 2014

Oh! Julie, Thank you so very much sweet Julie. This GPDD has brought us all
so close for so long that I know I do have everyone's support as we all
support one another. It is the thing that makes it bearable as no one else
really understands. They just don't understand how close a bond we can
develop with our piggies. Sammy was the man of the house and loved his
position as master. He didn't really eat at the table with me but my table
and his cage were close together and his rule was if I eat, he eats. It was
very companionable and it's still very odd not to be making his meals along
with mine. I keep turning around as I leave the kitchen because I forgot to
bring Sammy's meal. I am still kind of numb and I expect to be for a while.
I took on a rote job for the long Holiday weekend and I plan some garden
planting chores to just keep me busy and physically tired. I am still
removing hay from everywhere; the last batch I got had a more dust than
normal so there is plenty to do. I have many books and there is bits of hay
in every little space and corner. I know I just have to live through this
and it will slowly get better. I understand it more with my brain than my
heart though. Plus I can just be home this weekend and get kind of settled
so I don't over talk it with the people I work with next week. It seems to
me like Sammy planned it this way.

Thank you for you wonderful letter, I'm off to bed now, and the wonderful
warmth of your letter will be a great comfort.

 From Sandy, your BFF, I will be around for a time yet. Hug precious little
Sooty, Kimba, and Treacle for me.

---