[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Sammy

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 06:24:56 EDT 2014

Dearest Penny,  Thank you so much for both notes. I am sorry my grief made you sad too but I guess that’s what we can do for each other. I was very shocked that he was so ill. But you know how they hide it. I used pain meds to ease his passing and they made him feel well enough that it was really hard to think that he was going to pass very soon. That part was hard on me but I just had to keep thinking that he would pass very soon and he did. I am grateful that we got to spend time together and say goodbye, I had always been scared to death that when his time came he would go in the night and I wouldn’t know till it was passed by some hours. That was a real kindness for me and I hope for him.  I suspect he is having a grand time now with all those passed Piggyfriends and many more wonderful piggy friends from around the world.

Thank you for your wonderful words

Sandy and now just AR

---