[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Shipwreck Sam

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 11 14:38:59 EDT 2014

Sandy and AR, please excuse our belated condolences on Sammy's passing.  We are so very sorry that he has gone to the other side, but we are glad that he passed away peacefully in his Pigloo stuffed with hay.  Yes, it does sound as though he wanted to leave this world privately, in his own way.  Our Buttercup did the same.  We are sorry that he might have had a stone problem, but it's good that he never had a sick day until the very last one.  How touching that you were able to hold him and talk about his many adventures and all the friends who would be meeting him at the Bridge.  We know he was comforted by your love and concern, and he was a very lucky boy.  We will miss Sammy and all of his stories.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie