[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: In Sympathy

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 13:35:50 EDT 2014

Dearest Sandy, and others who have lost a dear friend,
Please except my belated condolances and heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your beloved Sammy.  I have not been able to keep up with the Digest lately, as my Mom and Dad were both in the hospital and now in a nursing home, and I have been going from Maryland to Florida regularly to be with them.

Just after I saw your beautiful post about Sammy, I had just gotten back to Maryland, and saw just a piece of a beautiful rainbow.  We don't get many rainbows here, so when we do, I believe it is for something special.  As I had just read your post, I believe the rainbow in Maryland, brief and partial, but beautiful, was maybe Gordon's or Peter Gurney's way of saying to me that Sammy was at the Rainbow Bridge, happy and being taken care of.

May your wonderful memories comfort you now, and know that we share your sorrow (as well as the sorrow that others are feeling, too).

I hope that when you are ready, another piggie will find his or her way to you. You will know when that time comes.

Fondly, Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese, welcoming Sammy at the Bridge)