[Gpdd] CARE: reverse osmosis water

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 20:53:17 EDT 2014

I can't answer all your questions Cindy, but I can say that distilled water
isn't recommended for people. There is a certain level of minerals that are
required for life. There are brands of water like Dasani that say right on
the label that they are reverse osmosis processed. Many environmentalists
look down their nose at as they come from rivers, streams, or municipal
supplies and are further treated these waters. The trouble is that the ones
labeled "spring waters" like Crystal Geyser, Evian etc. come from sources
that often have much higher than normal minerals, or at least some minerals
are too high, and it depends on the particular water. Usually the processed
bulk water you can buy at the store from a machine is reverse osmosis but I
think everyone has to check their brands customer service to be sure. Maybe
we should ask customer service what their standards are.
Hope this helps
Sandy

---