[Gpdd] Gpdd (Rainbow Bridge) (In Sympathy)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 08:25:57 EDT 2014

Aww, I am so sorry  Sandy, to hear about Sammy. Now he is with all the other ones, and like I have heard it stated --Never Forgotten--
I can't imagine how it is for you and I am so sorry... If I lived closer to you I would come over and bring some visitors too, little furry ones!
Please accept my heartfelt condolences, Sandy

(((((((((((Big Hugs ))))))))))) I was actually thinking about you and Sammy recently and wondering how you are.
I wish and pray for you --for the very best.
With much love,
Ellen, with 10 piggies at Rainbow Bridge plus lots of other pets along the way...and with 8 gpigs and 3 chinnies  at home..