[Gpdd] Misc: To the confused piggyfriends:)

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 20 18:33:34 EDT 2014

Hello Penny and the Piggyfriends,
We are happy for you that you are getting a new room! how exciting. We sure hope we get so see pigtures of your additions as it is added.
Sending hugs to you while you are "misplaced" It will all turn out well.
We misfits have a whole big (very big) room all to ourselves and its wonderful!
hang in there Penny, I know when work is done on a home its just nerve wrecking till its all done.
Jean and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~