[Gpdd] MISC Chaos at Piggyfriends

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 03:47:04 EDT 2014

Thank you Jean and the Misfits.

I know only too well how nerve wrecking it is to have builders in the
house. I had a "reputable" firm of kitchen designers in a few years back
and they managed to flood the kitchen three times. When they had finished I
had a call from their office asking if I would recommend them to a friend.
Would I ever!

Pictures will be taken to show the work in progress. My secret agents want
to publish the pics on Undercover Piggies so watch that space. They
particularly want to show their new room when it is finished and they have
moved back in.

Love to the Misfits.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.