[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriends online again

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 04:41:19 EDT 2014

Thank you, M, for posting a message about us being offline. I would not
want members to think that I was ignoring them.

My son, Kevin, always mends my laptop but he is emigrating to the US next
week and has already shipped most of his belongings including his little IT
tools so I had to take it to a repair shop.

The repair shop is called Circus IT so I was alarmed that a load of clowns
would be mending it! I shall have to rely on them when Kevin has left so if
I disappear suddenly it will probably be because my ancient laptop is ill
again. Kevin could generally repair it quickly and was also available to
send notes via M to the GPDD. Sorry to pick on you, M, but your email
address is easy to remember when my address book is out of action.

The shop found that the fan was clogged with hair ( I wonder how that got
there piggies ) but when I picked it up and brought it home, I discovered
that, when they had opened it up, they had broken the left mouse button. I
called them and they said to bring it in again as they might have a spare
amongst the antiques at the back of the shop. Unfortunately they did not
and have had to order one. In the meantime, they have swopped the right one
to the left as it is not used so much. So, when the order comes in, I will
have to take it back to the shop.

What a time for my IT expert son to be unavailable. Grrr!

Now I need to catch up on my email.

Hope everyone is OK.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.