[Gpdd] Health: VetBed

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 08:02:48 EDT 2014

I tried the Vetbed link and it didn't work so I Googled Vetbed and got a
list of sources including a conversation on another guinea pig list, try it.

Here is a link for washable pad made from gently used hospital bedding. I
haven't tried them so I can vouch for them. They are out of stock just now.

http://www.odcmerchandise.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=20

Also Amazon listed Vetbed as available from them through American Pet Diner
but I couldn't find them on American Pet Diners  web site.   Amazon also had
a product called Four Paws Wee-Wee Puppy Housebreaking Pads, 150-Pack for
$58.70 plus $10 shipping. These are disposable, so have so eco-concerns. I
read the reviews and some people said the quality has slipped, but then it
was determined someone was selling  fake ones. Buyers said the real pad was
great and available at Petco and PetSmart and usually at Amazon. Amazon has
great guarantees so thin knock offs could be returned. Amazon has always
treated me wonderfully if I have a problem with a reseller.

I Googled DOG GONE POSITIVE LLC and found they are all over as a dog walking
service. So a company by that name may have had to change names if it was
already legally owned. Since Sammy isn't a chewer I ordered some cheap pads
from Drs, Fosters and Smith, Smart Saver piddle pads for $12.49 + shipping,
came out to $18.48 for 40 pads.  I will find out real quick if these work.
They are the disposable type, and had very ratings. I will use them combines
with other bedding. Washables are out for me as I have to use public washing
machines.  I have used this store many times and they have a pharmacy as
well.

Sandy, Sammy, and AR

---