[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re Garnet's teeth

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 04:46:45 EDT 2014

Thanks very much for your kind words Cindy ( and Ethan and Eddie too ).

Garnet is shoveling down grated veg as fast as he can go. I just gave him a
dish of chopped cucumber and instead of starting on it, he grabbed the
chunk that I had offered his friend, Petunia. He thinks that he can manage
far more than he really can.

He has no trouble with grass, as long as it it comes in short pieces so he
( and Petunia ) are getting the finest lawn grass whereas the rest of the
herd are eating field grass.

It should not be long before he is chomping up carrots again.

Penny and the Piggyfriends. ( Garnet says Hi! )