[Gpdd] HEALTH: Peanut's 4th dental surgery

susananddave at verizon.net susananddave at verizon.net
Fri Jun 6 20:42:21 EDT 2014

Peanut has dental surgery to file down overgrown premolars 2 weeks ago.  Things have not gone well since his return home. He is having a hard time eating pellets and cannot eat timothy hay at all. I am syringe feeding him Emeraid Herbevoire and he is on metcam.  He is losing weight and has blood in his urine. The doctor did not see any stones on sonogram or xray. I will be getting the results of his urinalysis tomorrow. He is scheduled to see a doctor who specializes in animal dentistry, as his doctor wants a second opinion of Peanut's mouth and head xrays taken before surgery. I am worried that Peanut's jaw has been effected. Peanut will celebrate his 5th adoption day on June 9--we estimate he would be 6 yrs old.
I'm beyond sick about this. I love him so much--I would rather it happen to me than him.
Please keep Peanut in your thoughts.  I can't bear to lose him.........Susan (Peanut's mom)