[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re Peanut's dental surgery

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 05:01:50 EDT 2014

Dear Susan,

All of us at Piggyfriends will be keeping our paws crossed for your dear
little Peanut.

We are happy that you have the chance to take him to an expert in animal
dentistry.

If I ever find blood in the urine of a Piggyfriend, I start them on a
cystitis remedy straight away, without waiting for any results. If it is a
UTI causing the haematuria, then the remedy can start working immediately.
If it is not, then no harm is done by giving the remedy and we can move on.

Wishing you and Peanut all the very best. However many piggies I have, a
sick one changes everything and all attention is focused on that one. I
know how you are feeling. Good luck.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.