[Gpdd] MISC.: Callie and Eve

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 19:32:30 EDT 2014

Lynn, thanks for the update on Callie and Eve.  Yes, sometimes it's just
a matter of opening a new bottle of chewable C or starting a new bag of
carrots, etc., to encourage a piggie to eat! Nice to hear that Callie is
once again enjoying her chewable C.  Such a sweet story, too, of how you
found them sitting side by side after Callie figured out a way through
the grid.

Best wishes for your hospital procedure, and we hope you will quickly be
feeling much better.  We'llkeep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie