[Gpdd] Health:Chipper

ROYCE cotton_cowboys at msn.com
Mon Jun 9 13:05:54 EDT 2014

I am so glad to hear that Kimba is winning the battle. I can well imagine all you've gone through, not least the worry and heartache and uncertainty each day brings.

Unfortunately, I was not so lucky with Chipper. He's gone now and the best that can be said is that we are both done suffering through the ordeal. I miss him so much and I haven't figured out yet if I'm so glad I've taken tons of pictures of him so I can remember how sweet and full of personality he was, or if looking at them is too painful. He'll always hold a special place in my heart and, even through the last ordeal, he managed to teach me a lot. Thanks to all my gpdd friends who offered so much advice and support.

I have a new little female, a black, white and gray crested guinea pig. She has some big shoes to fill, but I am hoping time will help this sadness pass and life will return to some sense of normalcy. I know as long as I love these little creatures, this possibility is always there, but can't imagine life without them.

Carla & and now introducing Abby