[Gpdd] Health: Kimba

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 18:35:47 EDT 2014

Dear Julie and Kimba

That's great news you've found a vet who is dealing with Kimbas toofies!
Re the possible diabetes - Aussie vets don't like taking bloods from
piggies so always give them a sniff of gas, perhaps if you're willing to
this could be done whilst he's under for a toofie trim. My vet Brendan
Carmel is also an exotics vet so yours could email/call to discuss diabetes
as Brendan learnt heaps off Velvet.
Keep feeding shredded veggies and even a small amount of critical care
slurry on a plate if he'd eat it, just to maybe fatten him up a bit!  If he
is diabetic you will have to be aware of his diet. Sandy was an enormous
help in this area :-) I can also tell you what foods I fed.
Kimba please eat lots of hay to keep those toofies ground down and it's
very good for you :-)
Julie if you need any products from down south let me know I can send them
express :-)
Hugs for you and kisses on three sweet little noses

Love Glynis (in mem Sully Duke Velvet and Onyx) xxxx