[Gpdd] HEALTH:Chipper and Welcome Abby

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 05:50:30 EDT 2014

Dear Carla,

I am so sorry to read that, after all your efforts, you lost dear little
Chipper.

I take loads of pigtures of my many little ones and often look back and
relive the happy times that I had with them. Every single one that has
lived here at Piggyfriends gave me so many happy memories.

Reading your earlier post, I was sad for you that your earlier piggies only
lived to be two years old. I have had so many 5,6 or 7 year olds here and
had one who lived to be at least 8. Many of my current herd are senior
piggies.

Welcome little Abby. I hope that she helps you to overcome some of the
sadness at losing Chipper. Wishing her a long and healthy life.

R.I.P. Chipper.

Best wishes from Penny and the Piggyfriends.