[Gpdd] Misc: What food do you feed your guinea pig(s)?

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 13:55:26 EDT 2014

Hello everyone and everypig,
I was just thinking, as I was putting food in all my furbabies food dishes, I wondered what food everyone here on the digest feeds their guinea pigs.  So just was wondering. We have so many neat discussions and I don't remember if  this has come up before or not. If not we have alot of newbies on our group so good to find out what everyone uses. Here at the Misfits we use Oxbow Essentials adult guinea pig food. I buy ours from http://www.drsfostersmith.com/  they have free delivery for what I need. As we buy two 25 bags a month. and a 50 lb box of orchard hay a month. So when you have time please let us know what you feed your guineas and where you get it")
thank you,
Jean & (the many misfits)

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~