[Gpdd] Health: Chipper

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 16:06:46 EDT 2014

Dear Carla,

  I am so sorry very  you lost your little Chipper. Your fight to save him
was epic and  it's just rotten that effort can't always be rewarded.

I would like to welcome your new little Abby (could it be she is an
Abyssinian?

She will walk right into your heart and you and she will form that special
bond. It's wonderful she found a home with you and we will all look forward
to your stories about her.

Condolences and cheers over a short time are great, welcome little lady.

Sandy, Sammy, and AR

---