[Gpdd] Announcement: Raspberry and Kiwi

Debra Story debrastory at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 23:59:03 EDT 2014

Debra and the Story Cavies would like to announce two new additions to the family.  We adopted two cavy sisters named Raspberry and Kiwi from the Critter Corral rescue this week.  They are about 6 months old and are darling teddy mix girls.  They are tricolored cavies with lilac, orange and white coloration.  They both have pretty ruby eyes.  They won the heart of their mommy slave when she first spotted them on Critter Corral's Petfinder listing.  She happened to be perusing the site the day before the Pignic and they won her heart.  Of course they must have been meant to be part of our family since that happened!  LOL. They are both sweet girls and they are settling in nicely.  I am sure that they will be very welcome additions to The Story Cavies family.

Wheeks from Debra and The Story Cavies

Sent from my iPad