[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <hazelnut's passing, giveaways>

Sandra Park sppark at verizon.net
Fri Jun 13 20:31:58 EDT 2014

Although I have been reading the GPDD for 2 years, this is my first and probably last posting.  My gpig, Hazelnut, died yesterday.  Originally a classroom pet, she soon came to reside at our home permanently.  Unlike all my other pigs, she never was very social but every now and then she would let us hold and pet her.

I have a nearly new bag of crinkled paper bedding and Kaytee "clean & cozy" paper bedding, a used cage, several water bottles, pigloo, a little Timothy hay and adult Cavy Cuisine pellets to give away.  If you live in the Tampa, FL area and could use these items, or would like to know more, contact "hazel's mom" by emailing sppark at verizon.net.

Hazel's mom
Tampa, FL

Sent from my iPad