[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <hazelnut's passing, giveaways>

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sat Jun 14 13:53:50 EDT 2014

Dear Sandra

    I want to wish you my most sincere apologies on the passing of Hazelnut
, I like all of the members of GPDD know how heartbreaking this is.

    Please know that you will see Hazelnut  again when it is your time to
cross over the Rainbow Bridge, She and your other Guinea Pigs that you have
had will greet you with Pop Corning, Whistles of Joy and stories galore.

Sincerely

Mark Moss and Son and the remaining six piggy coders and 14 chinchillas