[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Peanut

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sat Jun 14 14:01:10 EDT 2014

Dear Susan

    I want to wish you my most sincere apologies on the passing of Peanut , I like all of the members of GPDD know how heartbreaking this is.

    Please know that you will see Peanut again when it is your time to cross over the Rainbow Bridge.

   Her long life is a testament to your love for her and her love for you

   She will greet you with Pop Corning, Whistles of Joy and stories galore

Sincerely

Mark Moss and Son and the remaining six piggy coders and 14 chinchillas