[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Miss Merary

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 15 01:57:01 EDT 2014

Dear Ellen, I'm so saddened by Merary's passing. I continually ponder how such tiny creatures can inhabit such a large piece of our hearts. How such short lives can impact ours so deeply. We're blessed by their lives and crushed by their losses. And yet most of us persevere because there's nothing like the love of one of these special fuzzy folk. I pray for your comfort and remind you that, though the world at large would scratch their heads and say, "ONLY" a guinea pig, we know better.

With love,

Joanie