[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Onyx

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Jun 17 20:56:01 EDT 2014

Dear, dear Glynnis,

Your lovely tribute to Onyx truly showed how much you loved her.   I was in
tears by the time I got through it.  You have always been a wonderful piggy
slave and you are one of the most wonderful humans I know.  I am so sorry
for your heartache and as you well know, it is going to take time to heal
your heart.  We are all here with you, loving you and all of the stories and
aventures that your pigs took part in.  I love remembering the great
adventure when my girls flew over on a hot air balloon in order to honor
Sully's birthday and all the other GP piggies were there to celebrate as
well.  Your girls will always hold a special place in my heart, as will you.
Much love and healing hugs coming your way...

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy and Tabby at the bridge and in our hearts
and memories