[Gpdd] Misc: hello everyone one and every pigger

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 18 14:34:49 EDT 2014

Hello everyone and every pig,
I am so glad to read that you are home Lynn and doing better.
I want to send my condolences out to all of  you who have lost a beloved furbaby. I am truly sorry for your loss.
 I have been a bit tied up here and unable to answer to all the digest letters so I have to do a mass texted here.
I have enjoyed reading all the foods that the digest mom's and dad's feed their furbabies. Its been educational too.
Been dealing with our daughter and grandkids that have moved to NC with her husband for a job he wanted to do. It was a lateral move. Well to make a longer story longer.... IT didn't go as planned and now they are in a middle of a divorce. Its a horrible mess. So I am truly sorry for not being able to keep up with the digest as I would like.
Take care eveyone and every pigger.  Will try harder to be an active partner in the digest.
Jean and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~