[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Chipper

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 18 15:41:41 EDT 2014

Carla, we had so hoped that Chipper would be OK, and we're so very sorry
that he passed on to the Bridge. Sometimes piggie teeth problems can be
so perplexing, and we aren't sure why he stopped producing poops.
Please know, though, that you did all your best for him, and he
certainly understood how hard you were trying to get him well.  Chipper
was a lucky boy to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie