[Gpdd] Gpdd (Announcement) (A Big 'Mahalo' ~~Thank You!)

guineamom88 at yahoo.com guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 08:52:36 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say thank you, and I just read the post from Royce, and totally empathize with you. Thank you so much for writing that!
I just lost Merary 'Ary' Bandit, she was so stinking cute and I will miss her terribly, she was the last sow I had of the 4 I had, and they had a good life, although poor Li'l  Red had major malocclusions and only lived about 2 & 1/2 yrs. She was Ary's sister. They and their 2 brothers, Cocoa and Hina'u, were born at home ,  Sami being the mom, who I got at the pet shop with the dad, Angel (he and Hina'u are besties now), and the older daughter, Sheila, who was also at the pet shop, but I never kept Sami with Angel, ever, I did the math on cavy gestation, so obviously to me, lol, the 4 babies had been conceived in the pet shop or in the place that they were before, in a classroom...and. all the kids were happy to hear that they all got adopted together :)
So the four babies were totally gifts from the One above! How fun! It was fun to show them to friends, and I'm glad I kept them all!
Also, Lynn, I thank you so much for writing all your posts to Gpdd.  I am glad to hear you feel better. I enjoy your writings, I agree, swimming is the best exercise, if I really want to swim laps, I need to go to one of the public pools,
But it's ok for now because I seem to get some kind of exercise when I go out to the cats that I feed. I did something to my knee joint on one leg, seems to be getting better very slowly, but hopefully completely. I may go to physical therapy.  I am rambling, but just want to let you all know how much I appreciate you!
Aloha,
Ellen

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android