[Gpdd] Announcement: Onyx Sullina's story 12th March 2009 -, 22nd May 2014

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 23 20:38:54 EDT 2014

Glynis, thank you so much for your tribute to Onyx Sullina, which of course brought tears to our eyes.  So sweet that her middle name was a combination of Sully's name and of your mum's, Christina -- a clear reminder of how love continues on.  It is so great that she and Velvet got along so well together, too.  Your memories of the excellent care you gave her are so touching.  We know she appreciated your getting up each night for the past two years to feed her and to check on her IBS; obviously she never had a doubt how much she was loved.  We are so very sorry that in the end she began to choke, but she is so lucky you were with her every moment of the way, including when she left for the other side.  We know her last memories on this side were of you kissing her face and holding her paw <sniff>.  Please don't second guess yourself.  You were only left with one choice, and you made it with love.  And, yes, she's now with Velvet and huspig Friday once more.  Again, we send our very sad condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie