[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE- Mosey

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 22:11:52 EDT 2014

Dearest Jaime. We do miss you and morn the passing's of Mimi and now Mosey,
your darling hamster. It is very sad that cancer strikes so often and with
such awful consequences. I am glad that you had the strength to end her
suffering and could be with her. I know the loss of your very special Mimi
still weighs heavy on your heart and I hope you are able to gradually work
through it. We will always be here if you want to come back or just want to
talk occasionally. I hope there are many happy times for you even as you
work through their loss, try to notice those little rays of joy and give a
little smile, as happy days will come more often. Just the fact of Mimi's
specialness, that you were able to share with us all, tells the story of why
her loss is so difficult as is Mosey's. I am glad you had all those special
times with her and we loved sharing her stories with you.
Much Love
Sandy, Sammy, and our lovable stuffed shirt, AR.

---