[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Candle Light Reminder

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 15:15:15 EST 2014

Another reminder to mark your calendars, and light a candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm in your particular time zone.  This is our annual tradition to remember Peter Gurney and all of our fur babies and friends who are no longer with us.  This is our annual memorial and all you need to do to be a part of it is light a candle on March 9th at 8pm.  As candles are lit in each time zone, the light of our memorial will travel around the world for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see.

To see where candles were lit last year, and to read about this beautiful memorial, just look at the GPDD Home page at http://www.gpdd.org/

Please tell others about this, and ask them to light a candle too.  Afterward, just send a post to the GPDD or to me with your location, and I'll let everyone know where candles were lit.

Remember - March 9th at 8:00 pm!

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese, at the Bridge)