[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Light a Candle on March 9th!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 12:52:05 EST 2014

Just another reminder from the snow-trapped northeast US.  Remember to mark your calendars for March 9th, and light a candle at or around 8:00 pm, and be a part of our annual Candlelight Memorial.  This is our annual tradition to remember Peter Gurney and all of our fur babies and friends who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.

Just light a candle on March 9th, in your particular time zone, and the light of our candles will travel around the world, as candles are lit in each time zone.  Each year we get participants from different countries and many states, in the US.  Afterward, just sent a post here or to me, with your location, and I'll let everyone know where candles were lit.

Invite others to light a candle too.  Let's make our lights bright for all those who are at the Rainbow Bridge on this special occasion!

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese)