[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Velvet one year on...

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 15:44:35 EST 2014

Glynis, we know how hard is it to mark the anniversary of the passing of one of our special little loved ones.  Please know that sweet Velvet is still alive in our hearts, even though she is on the other side.  Yes, we have no doubt that she is having a wonderful time with many friends, both old and new, and is taking good care of all.  Friday was lucky to have such a great sister-in-law, and we imagine they have been sharing many memories.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie