[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Light Your Candle on March 9th!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 17:03:27 EST 2014

Another reminder to light a candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  This is our annual candle-light memorial, to remember all of our pets and friends who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.  This is a real event, and everyone is invited to light a candle and participate.  Please tell others about this and ask them to light a candle, too.  Afterward, just send a post to the GPDD or to me, telling me your location (city or town, state or region, and country).  I will compile a listing of all the locations and let everyone know where candles were lit.

As candles are lit on March 9th, the lights will travel through the different time zones, and everyone at the Rainbow Bridge will see our lights and know that we are remembering them in this special way, on this special day.

For those who want to see where candles were lit in past years, just take a look at the GPDD home page:  http://www.gpdd.org/
So, remember to mark your calendars, and light a candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm.

Audrey
(Remembering Gordon and Reese, at the Bridge)